Tweenagers meet on Friday evenings from 6pm to 7.30pm in the Church Hall during term time. It is open to both boys and girls in years 6, 7 & 8. We enjoy a wide range of games, discussions, craftwork and outings as well as food!
There have been a lot of activities during 2015/16. At the time of writing, we have just painted a poster and produced and directed no less than three multimedia videos to advertise our activities to All Saints School. We look forward to welcoming a new intake from the School after Easter.
Apart from the regular games, crafts and discussions we enjoy, Tweenagers:
• Did a Village Treasure Hunt and held their annual Rounders Match in June
• made a Dough Wheatsheaf for Harvest Festival
• Chose their own favourite charity (Red Cross Refugee Appeal) and raised £150 for it!
• Made decorations and entered a fantastic Christmas Cracker Tree in the Christmas Tree Festival.
• Celebrated Burns Night with food, music and fun
• Helped organise and run the Family Fun Evening in February in the Church Hall.
We ensure there are always at least two leaders available to cover each meeting and we alternate so the leaders do not have to give up every Friday evening. This means we are always looking for extra helpers so we can have a team of three regular leaders to make this work well. The more helpers we have, the more Fridays each leader can have off! If you think you could help, please just give one of us a ring.
Malcolm Tebbutt 01438 798686
Susannah Underwood 01438 817183